Reservation staff / Officemanager (m/w/d)
With over 30 years of experience in business travel and event management, we are one of the market-leading full-service agencies for the organisation and implementation of hotel reservations for international trade fairs and congresses, as well as event organisation. We are looking for an employee to join our team in Berlin with immediate effect.
You are responsible for the qualified support of our corporate customers, from the conclusion of the reservation to the dispatch of the final invoice, with the authoritative services of TEST. With customer-oriented communication and a high level of advisory skills, you will form the interface between the customer and internal administrative processing and support the sales team in daily customer contact by telephone, fax and e-mail. You guarantee excellent service to the customer and ensure smooth processing.
- booking of all orders in our proprietary software
- create invoices and confirmations
- making changes to bookings and forwarding them to our partner hotels
- check the customer name lists and coordinate the changes with the customer and the hotel
- create the web-based participant administration according to our customers’ specifications
- create statistics and reports
- manage appointments and in close cooperation with our hotel and other service partners
- support the employees with EDP applications and if necessary with EDP problems
- a successfully completed commercial apprenticeship and at least 2 years of professional experience; preferably travel agency/hotel reservation/agency in the area of order processing
- strong customer and service orientation, excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with business partners
- very good skills in the use of the entire office package and especially very good skills in Excel and have experience in the use of reservation programs
- very good knowledge of German and English
- an excellent understanding of numbers, organizational talent, above average commitment, as well as the ability to set priorities in day-to-day business and to delegate within the team
- basic knowledge of accounting
- structured, service-oriented and quality-conscious work and thus ensure the problem-free handling of the booking business
- an interesting and challenging job in a modern company
- a good working atmosphere, adequate, performance-related pay, bonus payments, as well as personal development opportunities
- familiarization phase including internal and external training and education
- Allowance for preventive health care, EUR 500.00 is provided here per calendar year. In this context, a supplementary health insurance is offered.
- Competitive social benefits as well as allowance for old-age provision, graded according to affiliation up to 40%.
- Company ticket for public transportation
Find out more about TEST and our services here on our website!
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents.
Please let us know your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
TEST Berlin GmbH & Co. KG
Contact: Frau Elisabeth Unger, Managing Director
Telefon: +49 30 3999910